You certainly will always need to change your password, and sometimes more urgently than you think, but mitigating against theft is a great way to stay on top of your account security. You can always head to www.haveibeenpwned.com to check if you’re at risk, but merely thinking your password is secure enough not to be hacked into, is a wrong mindset to have. So, to help you understand how hackers get your passwords – secure or otherwise – we’ve put together a list of the top ten password-cracking techniques used by hackers. Some of the below methods are certainly outdated, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t still being used. Read carefully and learn what to mitigate.
Skill you learn :
- Change password using CMD
- Create backdoor
- Bypass Window Password Using Konboot
- Crack SAM and SYSTEM using Cain and able
- Forget Linux Password
- Blank SAM database using kali Linux
Change Password Using CMD.
:- For find all usernames in windows
#Net user logan 123456
:- For change Logan password
There is two files in window:
Location : C:\Windows\System32
One file is sethc.exe and secon is cmd.exe
We replace sethc.exe into cmd.exe
1. First, make sure you are logged in as an administrator. Click on the start button, type cmd in the Search programs and files bar, right-click on the cmd.exe that is displayed on the list and select “Run as administrator”.
2. Copy the command below and paste it to the command prompt.
“REG ADD “HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\sethc.exe” /v Debugger /t REG_SZ /d “C:\windows\system32\cmd.exe”
Crack SAM & SYSTEM file usin Cain&able.
We need to copy both files to crack. And the file location is:
And Before cracking files we need to copy both file and copy command is:
rag save hklm\sam c:/sam
reg save hklm\system c:/system
- Open Cain and able
Open SAM & SYSTEM file
We cracked SAM & SYSTEM
Recon Force Team.